- Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201 Error events in Operations Manager Log
- Agent Average Send Queue Size with a Blue Bar State Widget
- Using PowerShell ISE snippets to connect to SCOM
- Gas, Diesel or Hybrid – To Cloud or not to Cloud?
- Windows Server Operating System Management Pack Extension Update – v188.8.131.52
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
jurelab on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… jaspervd86 on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… jurelab on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… Tol on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… jurelab on Configuring Active Directory M…
Monthly Archives: September 2014
A while ago I created PowerShell Module for SCOM 2012. This are the “CMDlet-s” which are currently available: Get-MySCOMMonitorErrorStatus Reset-MySCOMMonitorStatus Update-MySCOMMonitorStatus Get-MySCOMmonitorParents Get-MySCOMRuleConfiguration This Module was updated on 7.10.2014. Current version is 1.3 Changes from previous release: 4 CMDlets were … Continue reading
Sometimes it happens that agent starts crashing. If I cannot get exact cause from logs then it is time for some debugging. This is how I do it:
Recently I was having troubles Remoting to servers in another forest. The thing worked on certain computers but not on others. No mather what I did I was constantly getting error: Enter-PSSession : Connecting to remote server Server01 failed with … Continue reading
It was a while since my last post so it is time to write a new one. I wrote a simple PowerShell Script which checks if SCOM infrastructure was upgraded.