- Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201 Error events in Operations Manager Log
- Agent Average Send Queue Size with a Blue Bar State Widget
- Using PowerShell ISE snippets to connect to SCOM
- Gas, Diesel or Hybrid – To Cloud or not to Cloud?
- Windows Server Operating System Management Pack Extension Update – v22.214.171.124
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
jurelab on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… jaspervd86 on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… jurelab on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… Tol on Solving Multiple 4001 and 4201… jurelab on Configuring Active Directory M…
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Recently new 2012 DHCP was deployed in our environment. After a while one of management servers went into warning state. Unit monitor “Failed Accessing Windows Event Log” was in Warning state on one of management Servers On same management server … Continue reading
Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager has been released. More information can be found here.
Here is a great article by Lars that explains why you get this errors for physical disks on Management servers.